Senior Finance Analyst
Sony MusicRutherford, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 11/24/2020 8:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Finance Analyst jobs in Rutherford-NJ
Search all Senior Finance Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Finance Analyst? As a Senior Financial Analyst you will be responsible for various functions relating to digital accounts receivable, invoicing and collections. The Finance Team oversees various aspects of the digital revenue accruals and reporting process Worldwide, including compliance activities associated with these processes.
The ideal candidate is very attentive to detail, feels comfortable in a learning environment, asks questions, and can self-manage but knows when to escalate. In a high-paced environment it is important that each team member takes responsibility in seeing their tasks through to completion, asking questions and looking for guidance throughout. The ideal candidate must also feel comfortable communicating with multiple business units including SME Offices outside of the US and across departments like IS&T and Tax.
What you'll do:
• Manage cash claim received from third party digital customers
• Assist in Accounts Receivable follow ups and analyses, including reaching out to customers and liaising with Business & Legal Affairs for account resolution
• Assist in administration and preparation of Digital third party invoices as needed
• Update US and WW SAP mapping tables for digital revenue and public performance & broadcasting (PP&B)Perform monthly reconciliation of digital revenue posting for US close and SOX controls
• Oversee monthly WW invoice Analysis to ensure accuracy and completeness of expected invoices and associated journal entries
• Additional ad hoc special projects and analyses
Who you are:
• Accounting Degree with Music industry / Digital Industry experience preferred / International Experience in Invoicing or Accounts Receivable -2 years of experience - Accounting, Business Degree
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, etc.) and proficient in other Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Well organized, detail oriented with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while managing multiple concurrent tasks.
• Strong team player, enthusiastic and eager to learn
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's)
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.