Senior Analyst, Partner Development Analytics
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 11:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Analyst, Partner Development Analytics jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Analyst, Partner Development Analytics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Analyst, Partner Development Analytics?
Full Time Job
As a Senior Analyst, Partner Development Analytics you will be responsible for providing insights at a global level regarding the performance of Sony Music's top digital accounts. You will help create compelling global analyses to be utilized by account managers and senior management to help improve market share, increase sales and grow partner relationships for Sony Music. The Partner Development group focuses on the global management of Sony Music's Digital Partners with the goal of maximizing revenue through SME's world class artist catalog globally.
What you'll do:
• Work within Partner Development Analytics to provide analytical support on various department projects
• Utilize internal data systems and analytics tools from Sony Music's digital partners to synthesize data into custom insights and actionable findings
• Collaborate with internal teams – labels, sales teams, business development – and share findings from analyses
• Understand data sources and systems to ensure data integrity and report accuracy
• Understand digital partner revenue forecasting models - identify trends in the data and overall digital landscape to increase accuracy and robustness of models
• Update and maintain weekly/monthly reports and dashboards
Who you are:
• 1-3 years of analytic and/or music industry experience with a bachelor degree in an analytical field of study.
• Ability to dig into and identify trends in large datasets, display creativity in problem-solving, and generate new ideas
• Highly organized team player who is detail oriented and pro-active, can manage multiple tasks at once and can work independently while thriving in a fast paced environment Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively report findings and influence change within the organization
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as experience with SQL, Tableau, Alteryx or similar tools and languages
• Passion for music and desire to build a career in the industry
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.