Senior Accountant, Finance
Sony MusicCoconut Grove, FL
Full Time Job
Senior Accountant, Finance - Latin Regional Office
As a Senior Accountant for Sony Music - Latin Regional Office, you will participate directly with the Finance department in completing tasks in the following areas: General Ledgers, Financial Statement Analysis, Month-End Close, Budgeting and Forecasting, Variance Analysis and Audit Process
What you'll do:
• Review, analyze and assist with monthly tasks such as flash results and commentary, reporting, and variance plans, in coordination with other departments and their respective leaders.
• Prepare, record and process journal entries, accruals and inter-company activity within the Latin Region while properly interpreting and applying accounting policies and procedures.
• Perform accounting duties such as the reconciliation of general ledger accounts and approval of P.Os for processing, along with all other related tasks.
• Participate in the development and preparation of the annual BP.
• Join teams for special ad hoc projects.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 2-5 years of business experience in financial analysis or in accounting with working knowledge of GAAP, IFRS, and financial reporting.
• Advanced financial modeling skills and high proficiency in MS Excel.
• Knowledge in SAP, BPC and Tableau preferred.
• Must have strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while managing multiple concurrent tasks.
• Proficient in Spanish.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess