Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2023 2:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Production Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Production Manager is responsible for coordinating and supporting Sony Masterworks creative workflow across video, digital, social and print packaging. They will work closely with the Creative Director to manage operations and deliverables with internal stakeholders, external freelancers and vendors while coordinating production schedules and artwork with the production department for all album releases.
What you'll do:
• Work closely with Creative Director to guide, manage and schedule the production of all creative across all channels.
• Maintain and coordinate workflow scheduling for distribution, approvals and deliverables.
• Provide project updates to Creative Director, production, freelancers, vendors and internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Make small final adjustments to artwork (print packaging, video assets, etc.) and provide accurate pre-press and vendor file preparation as well maintain digital files, workflow and organize cloud storage.
• Create and maintain a production calendar.
• Coordinate photo/video shoots and be able to travel/help on set when needed.
• Manage operations, including scheduling, vendor management, preparing artwork agreements, submitting, and coding invoices and tracking payments.
• Packaging artwork conversion.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, communications or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in either video production, social media content, graphic design/print production, or creative/content producer role. A background in media, music or entertainment is preferred but not required.
• General understanding of the design, motion, digital, social media, video and print production process and knowledge of digital marketing.
• Demonstrated experience project managing design projects and collaborating with vendors.
• Strong communication and organization skills with superior attention to detail.
• Self-motivation and accountability for every aspect of project management.
• Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
• Knowledge of digital/web/asset production (social media), and video/motion design production.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Ability to organize and manage changing priorities and work under pressure.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Major plus if you have any hands-on Premiere video editing skills or After Effects skills, video/motion production experience or graphic design skills.
• Major plus if you have any 4/c print production experience.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth & development.
• Time off for a winter recess.
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $58.5k to $65k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.