Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Production Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and supporting Sony Masterworks creative workflow across video, digital, social and print packaging. He or she will work closely with the Creative Director to manage operations and deliverables with internal stakeholders, external freelancers and vendors while coordinating production schedules and artwork with production department for all album releases.
• Work closely with Creative Director to guide, manage and schedule the production of all creative across all channels.
• Maintain and coordinate workflow scheduling for distribution, approvals and deliverables.
• Provide project updates to Creative Director, production, freelancers, vendors and internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Make small final adjustments to artwork and provide accurate pre-press and vendor file preparation as well maintain digital files, workflow and organize cloud storage.
• Create and maintain a production calendar.
• Manage operations, including scheduling, vendor management, submitting and coding invoices and tracking payments.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, communications or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in graphic design or creative role. A background in media, music or entertainment is preferred but not required.
• General understanding of design and digital production process.
• Demonstrated experience project managing design projects and collaborating with vendors.
• Strong communication and organization skills with superior attention to detail.
• Self-motivation and accountability for every aspect of project management.
• Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability in Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Knowledge of four-color printing processes and print production.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Ability to organize and manage changing priorities and work under pressure.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Any design, photo, video/motion or digital production skills A .
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.