Product Support Manager
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2019 12:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Product Support Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Product Support Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Support Manager?
The Product Support Manager will join the newly created Data & Analytics group and will report to into the VP of Products, who reports into the Chief Data Officer. This group is responsible for building digital products using data as its primary currency. The role will manage Mobile, Web-Based, Self-Service products using the latest and greatest in Data Analytics, Cognitive Services, Machine Learning and more. This role is based at Sony Music's offices in New York.
• Work with the product and development teams to build and enhance the product support process
• Administer issue reporting software
• Manage the support team to ensure that the required level of support is achieved
• Respond to technical assistance requests in person, via phone, and electronically
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Report promptly to management and user community regarding critical service disruptions until resolution
• Develop relationships with the user community to understand support needs and encourage self-service
• Prepare and update user documentation for all product features
• Track all requests from submission to resolution
• Develop service requests SLAs / KPIs
• Prepare activity reports and participate in weekly planning meetings
• Collaborate with leadership to improve and customize reports related to production support
• Remain current with system information, changes and updates
• 7 -10 years of relevant Production Support experience in a large enterprise environment including multiple related systems, vendor partners and multiple lines of business
• Experience with an enterprise-level incident and problem management system, including JIRA, Confluence, FreshDesk, etc
• Knowledge and experience with customer service techniques and best practices
• Understanding of web and mobile applications
• Multitasking and urgency prioritization skills
• Experience with Change Management & Process Management
• Strong communication skills with ability to interface with all levels of management
• Capable of working independently, a self-starter who performs initiatives that provide solutions for business requirements.
• Demonstrated analytical skills, especially in the areas of root-cause analysis and metrics-driven productivity and effectiveness.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented, amiable, ambitious and self-reliant This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.