Producer, Content Development
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/11/2019 7:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Producer, Content Development jobs in New York-NY
Search all Producer, Content Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Producer, Content Development?
• Create short-form content for digital campaigns.
• Support teams in operational development of campaigns, including intake and resourcing strategies, partner on assigning creative resources, and drive, implement, and manage own projects.
• Assists with production of all creative/editorial concepts that are used in all communication mediums including digital marketing, video, event branding, website, social media, and public relations.
• Effectively communicate and collaborate across various internal groups (creative, strategy, social, production, etc.) and manage external relationships for brand; properly escalating any concerns and providing solutions.
• Navigate creative approvals with senior level stakeholders, partners, and artists.
• Develop creative timelines for content/strategy needs and track development of all creative assets.
• Manage production schedules and creative output to support launch dates of seasonal marketing materials.
• Maintain strict creative and production standards.
• Design presentation decks.
• Enhance a strong culture based on creative excellence and achievement of strategic objectives.
• Helps to execute creative deliverables for outbound digital assets and presentations.
• Work with the rest of the content development team to develop additional IP assets from artists and brand work.
• At least 2-4 years of relevant creative experience in a record label, agency, or working with digital and production for a major brand.
• Knowledge of creative suite, video production software, and an in-depth understanding of the production process.
• Graphic animation skills needed.
• A creative thinker who has the ability to work with multiple personalities and partners on multiple priorities.
• The successful candidate will be a creative problem solver who's organized, detail oriented, and driven to achieve the highest results possible.
• The proven ability to perform efficiently and effectively under pressure. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.