Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2020 8:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Podcast Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Podcast Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Podcast Producer? Overview
Neon Hum Media is an emerging, passionate West Coast podcast production company that creates cinematic, top quality, and wide-appeal audio programming. Over the past two years, Neon Hum has helped produce multiple chart-topping podcasts that reached tens of millions of listeners.
We are currently looking for a producer with high-quality audio production and editorial skills to help develop and produce original and partner projects.
The ideal candidate for this position will bring leadership, organization, and exceptional storytelling skills to a wide breadth of podcast products.
Neon Hum, a leading podcast production company, and Sony Music Entertainment, have formed a new creative partnership to expand their development of original podcast content with a slate of new shows across multiple genres. Based in Los Angeles, Neon Hum has helped create multiple podcast hits including the duPont Award-Winning ''Bag Man'' with Rachel Maddow, ''The Thing About Pam,'' ''Room 20,'' Crooked Media's ''This Land'' and L.A. Times Studios' ''Larger Than Life.''
Perform the following duties related to the production of Neon Hum podcast properties, including:
• Pitching story ideas for feature and interview programming
• Booking guests
• Producing and editing both talk-driven, mixed-format and documentary style segments
• Writing scripts (examples: scripts for show and hosts)
• Providing production and editorial support for select shows as-needed
• Report regularly to Neon Hum's executive staff, elevating appropriate concerns as needed
• Other related production duties as required.
• 3 years audio production or related storytelling experience.
• Experience producing audio content on tight deadlines. Public media or journalism background a plus.
• Experience working with talent, including host coaching in studio.
• A clear track record of producing innovative, diverse, and complex audio works.
• Experience cultivating talent from multiple creative sectors and backgrounds.
• Collaborative, team-driven approach to working.
• Exceptional communication skills and organizational ability.
• High level of skill in audio production and writing.
• Experience writing radio scripts for feature and talk-driven shows. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.