Office Assistant / Receptionist
Sony MusicCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Office Assistant/Receptionist should exemplify professionalism and provide a service to label by greeting, welcoming, and directing visitors appropriately either by phone or in person. He or she will also notify company personnel of a visitors' arrival.
This is a temp to perm position.
• Greeting, welcoming and directing visitors appropriately
• Answering incoming calls, providing general information, and serving as a gatekeeper.
• Maintain scheduling of the conference room.
• Act as the liaison between label and the Valet/Executive transportation department.
• Provide support to the Executive Assistant in the President's office by answering phones and ensuring guest parking passes and security clearance is in order
• Assist in the catering order for meetings and events.
• Handle the replenishing of supplies for the label
• Maintain the overall presentation and aesthetic of the label.
• Minimum of (1) year of receptionist or administrative support experience.
• Strong proficiency in computer software applications (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
• Strong command of oral and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented, organized, punctual and accurate.
• Ability to handle sensitive information with utmost confidentiality.
• Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
• Must possess ability to act competently while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
• Ability to be cooperative with other employees to ensure a smooth running, effective office operation.
• Ability to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Availability to work overtime as needed.