Manager, Workforce Planning, Global Finance
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As a Manager, Workforce Planning, Global Finance, you will be Responsible for administration and support of SME's global workforce planning system. This role will be integral in supporting the implementation and ongoing usage of the Planful system. Will act as a liaison with business unit users, HR contacts, regional power users, and the Planful customer support team to support training of SME users, ensure data integrity and proper system usage, develop reports, and support budgeting and forecasting efforts.
What you'll do:
• Serve as system administrator of the Planful Global Workforce Planning system.
• Work with SVP Global Finance, Business Unit and system users and Planful customer support team to ensure successful implementation/development of the system.
• Support the ongoing use of Planful in the areas of annual budget creation, monthly forecasting, and ongoing data analysis. Create impactful reports to facilitate improved analysis of underlying data.
• Support system users for ongoing updates/issues (compensations items, new scenarios, additional data requirements, troubleshooting functional issues, etc.)
• Maintain system documentation. Continue development of user materials – procedures, guidelines, process and training documentation, etc.
• Ad hoc analysis as required.
Who you are:
• Minimum of (5) years of finance experience
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting/Finance
• Ability to interact with senior-level executives
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Experience with System Maintenance and Support
• Experience with Planful preferable
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
• Ability to work well in a collaborative, team oriented environment
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage projects and delegate/coordinate assignments
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess