Manager, Video Commissioning
Sony MusicCoconut Grove, FL
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2021 8:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Commercial Production Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Video Commissioning jobs in Coconut Grove-FL
Search all Manager, Video Commissioning postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Video Commissioning?
Full Time Job
Manager, Video Commissioning, Us Latin
In today's fast paced, content creation environment, this is a very important position for Sony Music. In it, you'll have the opportunity to work with all of its Latin roster in the creation of most of the audiovisual aspects that make artists as relevant and influential as they are. In this role, you will have the opportunity to become a trusted bridge between the artists and the film directors and producers. You will contribute creatively and have financial and operational responsibilities in contribution to the success of each audiovisual piece, while keeping overall costs in line with the ever-changing Music industry.
What you'll do:
• Identify best matches between video director and specific projects while interacting with A&R, Product Managers, and Premium Content teams to asses project needs.
• Along with Product Managers and Artist Management, you will generate briefs with dates, deadlines, budgets and deliverables, to distribute to selected directors.
• Facilitate and supervise all communication between teams, which will encompass creativity, logistics and hospitality needs from brief to delivery of the project.
• Maintain and update the release plans with A&R, Marketing, Production, and Premium Content departments.
• Work with team and assistance from Administration, Finance and Business and Legal Affairs to ensure all legal processes and budgets are executed correctly.
• Understand trends and generate ideas based on communication with Business Intelligence, Sales and New Business.
Who you are:
• An A/V producer with 5 years of experience in management, technical equipment, budgets, post-production and supervision.
• Have a Bachelor's Degree in Communication Sciences or Film and Media.
• Knowledgeable of union regulation and contracting, 3rd party copyright infringement rules, and production related insurance contracts as well as the market value of A/V production services, costs of equipment, and labor laws in Florida, New York and California.
• A creative team player who patiently accomplishes results that are driven by consumer trends with a focus on innovation and forward thinking.
• Speaks English and Spanish and can communicate proactively and with respect and confidence across all levels of management.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth and development.
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's).
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.