Manager, Technical Operations and Production
Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We need you to bring your vision and passion to a team dedicated to reimagining music through immersive media. The Manager, Technical Operations and Production, will play a key role in leading the technical operations and production management for immersive music experiences.
• Lead the highly-technical QA effort and department that includes internal/external leads, analysts, and testers in a collaborative and agile team environment.
• Establish, implement and maintain world-class quality assurance process and best-practices to minimize project and deployment risk.
• Develop, implement and assign master test plans and incorporate them into the software testing process.
• Oversee management of project database.
• Communicate daily project status, risks and opportunities to stakeholders.
• Scheduling and planning with technical leads and cross-discipline developers to understand and capture requirements for upcoming deliverables, milestones and releases.
• Motivate and support teams to ensure product goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved and exceeded.
• Oversee and own the submissions pipeline for all platforms, acting as the primary day to day contact and ensuring that the development team and platform are aligned for success.
• 10 years of QA, technical and production leadership with multiple shipped AAA titles.
• Deep experience running and maintaining automated build and test systems.
• Ability to create, track, and maintain schedules for live product operations.
• Strong practical knowledge of agile and SCRUM development methodologies
• Expert knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
• Knowledge of software development processes and project management.
• Demonstrated ability to be successful in deep technical environments and projects
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong leadership qualities and capabilities.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
• Self-motivated with drive for excellence.
About Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.