Manager, Talent Acquisition Brand
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Talent Acquisition Brand Manager role:
You'll be supporting the Talent Acquisition team to attract great creative talent and expanding the overall employer brand.
Key Functional Areas:
Talent branding, employee engagement, recruiting. Strong understanding of branding and Talent Acquisition strategy. Exceptional communication, problem solving, project management and leadership skills.
This role requires close partnership with key cross functional groups of subject matter experts on global people strategy and our Ways of Working. The people strategy includes how we hire, on-board, develop, motivate, retain and organize our work.
• Drive the Sony Music people voice and serve as guardian of the Sony Music talent/recruitment brand
• Identify and market key differentiators that make Sony Music Entertainment an employer of choice
• Assist in the intern recruitment process.
• Design and execute campaigns to drive recruitment strategy
• Create branded content for web and print distribution
• Leverage candidate-facing communications, social media, and video to convey the corporate culture and employee experience
• Research the talent market and collaborate with hiring managers/stakeholders to define relevant audiences
• Organize events to drive recruitment and brand awareness
• Collaborate with recruitment to bring employer brand to life across internal and external platforms
• Work with external job platforms (i.e. Glassdoor, The Muse, etc.) to position Sony Music Entertainment as a great place to work
• 2 years of experience developing/ designing technical content or talent attraction (recruitment ads)
• 2 years of experience with Adobe suite (Photoshop)
• Experience working with Corporate Communication, Digital Marketing, and Human Resources
• Passion for digital creative design and storytelling
• Strong communication skills with internal and external audience as well as excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
• Have managed large numbers of competing priorities and changing directions quickly
• Experience in Employer Branding and/or Human Resources preferred
• Experience in videography preferred