Manager, Programming & Release Support
Sony MusicCulver City, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/24/2021 8:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Programming & Release Support jobs in Culver City-NY
Search all Manager, Programming & Release Support postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Programming & Release Support?
Full Time Job
The Manager, Programming & Release Support is an integral piece of the label's commercial team. This role's duties span the release and programming teams providing critical support for a diverse set of artists across the roster. Core responsibilities include:
What you'll do:
This role will work closely with the programming leads and the digital marketing team to create innovative streaming campaigns to engage fans on an artist release to maximize streaming numbers and lean forward behavior.
Programming Assets and Information
Work with label, managers, and partners to create and traffic custom assets for artist campaigns. Support department in executing on/off platform promotional opportunities. Assist in routing visibility and promotional requests from partners to management and internal product managers for asset distribution and social commitment execution.
Commercial Partner Relationships
Must have the ability to establish and/or maintain key relationships with partners and have the ability to effectively pitch and present new material with programming leads.
Who you are:
• 2-3 years of music or entertainment industry experience
• Must have understanding and knowledge of Digital Streaming platforms (DSP's)
• Editorial for DSP's, Artist Relations, promotions and/or Digital Marketing experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of current streaming partner landscape
• Ideally, professional experience working with Urban music but if not, a passion for the Hip Hop and R & B genres
• Impeccable presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with other departments (Digital Marketing, A & R, Production and Creative)
• Positive attitude
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.