Manager, Product Management - The Orchard
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/8/2021 2:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Product Management - The Orchard jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Product Management - The Orchard postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Product Management - The Orchard? About You:
We are looking for a Manager, Product Management to join our NYC office. You will be responsible for marketing Century Media's US based priority releases that require a global reach. You will need to have a general understanding of the catalog and will look to build the label brand in both creative and profitable ways.
What You'll Do:
• Developing US artist marketing plans; help create and facilitate artist pitches and represent The Orchard during artist meetings
• Liaise with all Orchard teams, including: creative, advertising, sales, branding, sync, legal, and finance to ensure the entire company is on board and contributing to each release
• Administer and track in real-time each project's marketing spends, work with finance team to understand the impact of marketing initiatives on the artist's overall performance
• Coordinate with artist management and Century Media Germany to facilitate delivery of audio assets, metadata, and artwork on time and in line with Orchard specifications and to ensure production process stays on schedule
• Act as local industry representative attending events and conferences as required
Who You Are:
• Experienced, with 1-2 years as a marketing manager within a label or artist management, handling frontline releases and relationships
• Highly knowledge and understanding of the US music industry and digital landscape from implementing artist campaigns, marketing strategies, and related concepts.
• Able to develop and maintain high level relationships with key players across the different global territories
• Highly advanced in organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tight deadlines
• Flexible to work evenings and weekends as required and ability to travel and a willingness to attend industry events and shows
What We Give You:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
About The Orchard
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.