Manager, Platform Optimization
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Manager, Platform Optimization, Latin Regional Office
As a Manager, Platform Optimization, Latin Regional Office will be responsible may include, but will not be limited to the below
What you'll do:
• Expand understanding of the optimization opportunities available across priority DSPs by collaborating with Sony local and global teams
• Work with the local teams to discover and develop innovative and effective optimization strategies by testing and understanding how to maximize reach, engagement and music consumption
• Work closely with Sales and digital marketing teams to provide recommendations and support for regional artist initiatives based on best practices
• Provide insight and learnings to all relevant stakeholders, helping foster an increased awareness of best and worst practices
• Coordinate digital initiatives with all internal departments to maximize utilization of all available tools.
• Work with Ops/GDB to understand optimization opportunities for new and emerging devices
• Track results, develop insights and actionable learnings for regional optimization initiatives
• Spot digital trends, understand new technologies and social media behavior and align these with business objectives to create new and innovative opportunities and solutions.
Who you are:
• At least 3-5 years of optimization experience at a record label or other related media companies.
• In-depth understanding of Digital Service Providers apps, particularly search engines and algorithms
• Thorough understanding of the digital music marketplace.
• A curious mind with a passion for the mechanics of how things work
• A highly organized person that pays close attention to the details and has a great work ethic
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment, and have the ability to be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
• Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak in forums, meetings and presentations.
• Data analysis/research skills.
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.