Sony MusicFranklin, TN
Full Time Job
Manager, Marketing (Essential Worship)
As a Manager, Marketing for the Essential Worship team, you will develop, manage and analyze all necessary platforms in consumer/church data or developing marketing strategy. We're looking for a leader to guide the implementation of our online strategies that will achieve business revenue goals and expand the consumption and use of Essential Worship songs. This role supports the awareness and overall growth of the Essential Worship brand. This position will be based in the Franklin, TN office.
What you'll do:
• Direct acquisition and all use of consumer data to manage digital marketing channels for maximum exposure of Essential Worship
• Create and manage external partnerships, including YouTube, Facebook, Google, and others to help utilize channels that can drive traffic back to EssentialWorship.com, EW socials or EW data collection
• Plan and direct marketing campaigns to grow the Essential Worship brand through digital advertising, email growth, social growth and more
• Create and execute advertising plans for all Essential Worship partner releases along with all Essential Worship owned projects by utilizing Essential Worship channels, church resource and DSP partner platforms.
• Create and distribute growth of all EW channels through weekly/monthly reporting and present to EW team along with trends
• Create focus/song catalog digital promotion and strategic planning. Oversee and manage implementation of campaigns.
• Develop and implement strategy for all website traffic drivers including SEO, link-building campaigns, website efficiency and more
• Direct use and communication of all EW data and appropriate insights to artists, managers, and internal stakeholders
• Represent EW at industry events
• Manage the development of EW data for regular company or partner presentations
• Participate in team meetings and lead data interpretation necessary for the enhancement of strategic decision making
• Contribute to a culture of innovation within Essential Worship team
Who you are:
• An influential leader with experience developing and executing digital strategy while managing a team, delegating tasks, and maintaining knowledge of current trends
• A creative team leader with demonstrated experience and understanding of the current marketing and media landscapes as well as digital platforms and an ability to translate those trends into action
• A music aficionado with a working knowledge of the CCM / worship music industry (generally gained through 2 or more years of related experience)
• A deadline focused worker with the ability to balance multiple priority tasks simultaneously and ability to maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions
• A growth-oriented professional able to exhibit a professional manner and maintain constructive working relationships with others, including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the company
• A detail-oriented individual with strong organizational and communication skills and proficiencies in Microsoft Office applications
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.