Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2022 1:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Marketing postings
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate will be a well-versed music industry professional with a background in marketing at a major label or artist management company. You will drive day-to-day marketing plans for tour productions and ticketing, artist-related campaigns, and company brand awareness. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Must be based in Los Angeles.
Terrapin Station Entertainment is an artist management and tour production company under Sony Music Entertainment. We are close-knit team of hardworking individuals with a passion for creating outstanding music experiences.
What you'll do:
• You will drive day-to-day marketing and project management across TSE's artist and tour production clients, and present campaigns, including Research Insights, Data Analytics, Media, CRM Audience Development, and Creative and Digital Innovation, to labels, artists, and partners.
• Core functions include working with internal partners and high profile external partners to manage and execute campaigns from start to finish and working with agency partners when needed.
• Must build company social media presence and create more brand awareness to bring in more opportunities.
• Lead collaboration with Consumer Marketing and cross functional teams to develop and execute marketing objectives and initiatives, rolling up their sleeves to manage and organize campaigns on an executional level.
• Develop and manage campaign assets, presentation decks, timelines, deliverables, and workbooks.
• Manage and communicate campaign status to cross functional teams.
• Drive existing processes and initiate new processes around campaign development to streamline execution.
• Track and interpret campaign results, reporting performance of campaign initiatives to internal stakeholders and identifying process optimization opportunities in partnership with cross functional teams.
• Build out progressive marketing campaigns, coming to the table with disruptive marketing ideas and inspiring innovation across the team with an eye towards building new processes to better scale our capabilities.
• Candidate will also support across artist pitch presentations and senior level executive presentations / workshop development.
Who you are:
• 3 years' experience in a marketing position across the music industry (major label and/or artist management). Bonus- adjacent consumer-facing industry such as entertainment, sports, etc.
• Experience managing global marketing campaigns.
• Strong experience in tour marketing and ticketing programs.
• Understanding of new technology and marketplace powering today and tomorrow's music industry.
• Proven ability to manage strategic marketing partnerships and build process to keep these partnerships moving.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and analysis skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and operate effectively in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to forge excellent internal communication with team members and able to build excellent professional working relationships.
• Candidates should be creative, innovative, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
• Experience in digital marketing, social media trends/management, CRM, fan engagement and analytics.
• Strong grasp of collaborative and asset management tools.
• Advanced Keynote and PowerPoint skills.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.