Manager, International Marketing
Sony MusicMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2022 10:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, International Marketing jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Manager, International Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Manager, International Marketing, Latin-Iberia Regional Office
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America. As part of the Latin-Iberia Region which includes, US Latin [focusing on the US Hispanic Market], Latin America, and Iberia [Spain and Portugal],
The Manager, of International Marketing for the Latin-Iberia Regional Office, will act as the liaison between the Sony Music offices to help strategize Region-wide efforts, ultimately ensuring that Region-wide projects have a holistic strategy and regional execution. Will work closely with local teams to provide guidance, and operational and where necessary technical support. This position is based in Miami, Florida.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• In tandem with other affiliates, you will oversee well-thought-out marketing plans from the Sony Music markets in Latin America, Hispanic US, Spain, and Portugal for music releases and assist in long-term career planning for Sony Music Latin artists.
• Coordinate music releases on a regional level, ensuring campaign timelines and goals.
• Collaborate with all label departments including sales, A&R, digital, publicity, business intelligence, radio promotion, video production, licensing/merchandising, and business development to align efforts and maximize results.
• Management of marketing budgets for regional campaigns.
• Work with the offices in each market to ensure that the latest marketing plans and project updates have been shared and understood.
• Align with NY and UK teams for campaign updates and plans for each release in our Sony Music markets in Latin America, Hispanic US, Spain and Portugal.
• Brief all teams on all international release information and work with them to ensure efficient results.
• Collaborate closely with digital marketing and sales teams to formulate and implement digital plans, social media rollouts, and DSP campaigns.
• Research and evaluate industry landscape and market trends.
• Identify and analyze new and innovative exposure and revenue generating opportunities for assigned artists.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field.
• At least 3 years of marketing, project management and/or artist relations experience in the entertainment industry.
• Must be bi-lingual in English and Spanish languages, with expert level of proficiency. Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish fluently strongly preferred. Portuguese language skills would be considered a plus.
• Passionate music fan with a thorough understanding of the music market.
• Must be ''fluent'' with technology / avid user of mobile and computers; PC (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc); Mac OS (keynote, itunes, etc).
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop considered a plus.
• Must have a high knowledge of Social Media platforms.
• Solid understanding of consumer trends and opportunities in the music industry.
• Demonstrated high-level relationship building, negotiation, and communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and capable of developing and keeping to a project timeline.
• Must thrive in high volume, high-energy workplace and environment. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication and relationship skills with all levels of executives, management and administrative staff.
• Ability to think creatively and independently, as well as collaboratively.
• Successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment while juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
• Polished presentation and group speaking skills using various media.
• Multicultural sensibility and tolerance.
WHAT WE GIVE YOU:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized backup child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and sincerely held religious beliefs by applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request vaccination proof and discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.