Manager, Digital Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/13/2019 9:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Manager, Digital Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Digital Marketing? Employee is responsible for working across the RED MUSIC artist roster, developing strategies and implement high impact one-of-a-kind campaigns focused on artist development with an emphasis on streaming. Employee will act as a central marketing point on multiple concurrent pop and urban projects from initial conception through album cycles as well as maintaining off cycle artist social media and digital presence.
RED MUSIC is a vibrant Artist Development company, offering exciting opportunities for new talent! Join our team of passionate music marketers to work across the RED MUSIC roster, with a focus on our Hip Hop acts. You would be responsible for creating artist development strategies and implementing high impact campaigns. You would work directly with artists and managers to direct the artist brand and vision. You will lead exciting brainstorming sessions with other creative marketers! Join RED MUSIC to discover and cultivate new talent and see you creative ideas through, from conception to consumption!
• 3 Experience in the music industry / digital marketing.
• Strong interest in online marketing and technology.
• Geniune interest in Hip Hop culture
• Knowledge and ability to balance music marketing savvy with attention to detail, follow up and execution on a multiple project level.
• Expert in social communication and working with digital platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube, etc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.