Manager, Digital Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Employee is responsible for working across the RED MUSIC artist roster, developing strategies and implement high impact one-of-a-kind campaigns focused on artist development with an emphasis on streaming. Employee will act as a central marketing point on multiple concurrent pop and urban projects from initial conception through album cycles as well as maintaining off cycle artist social media and digital presence.
RED MUSIC is a vibrant Artist Development company, offering exciting opportunities for new talent! Join our team of passionate music marketers to work across the RED MUSIC roster, with a focus on our Hip Hop acts. You would be responsible for creating artist development strategies and implementing high impact campaigns. You would work directly with artists and managers to direct the artist brand and vision. You will lead exciting brainstorming sessions with other creative marketers! Join RED MUSIC to discover and cultivate new talent and see you creative ideas through, from conception to consumption!
• 3 Experience in the music industry / digital marketing.
• Strong interest in online marketing and technology.
• Geniune interest in Hip Hop culture
• Knowledge and ability to balance music marketing savvy with attention to detail, follow up and execution on a multiple project level.
• Expert in social communication and working with digital platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube, etc.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.