Manager, Digital Marketing
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Director of US Latin International Repertoire, the Manager, Digital Marketing will be responsible for creating exceptional content and social strategies for international artists. The ideal candidate applying to this position must be someone that can create audiences. In addition to working as a campaign strategist, the ideal candidate will have a public relations background with emphasis on digital platforms. The position will be responsible for creating exceptional content and social strategies for international artists.
- Develop and implement campaign strategies, establishing and reaching objectives and KPIs to generate, grow, and connect with audiences.
- Work hand in hand with the local marketing teams to guarantee maximum optimization on campaigns and artist strategy
- Work together with management and external contacts in social media networks to present campaigns and and corresponding ideas.
- Contribute to and participate in the planning and creative process of the artist's campaigns.
- Create and execute the best content for the artist's channel in the relevant market.
- Maintain daily communication with the artist and its management to obtain and approve content and plans.
- Create, execute, and coordinate updates to social media, web, DSPs and CRM plans.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to create and grow the databases and social strategies and CRM.
- Produce digital marketing plans, reports, and presentations that facilitate the achievement of results.
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence department to create audiences and campaign data reports.
- Prepare informational and future strategies’ reports.
- Educate artists and management on social media networks’ best practices and keep them informed of emerging opportunities.
- 5 years of experience in the music industry including past experience in a similar position within the music industry.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Digital and/or International experience highly preferred.
- Full fluency in Spanish and English including strong written and oral communication skills in both languages.
- YouTube certification (Audience Growth) preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating relationships and communicating with artists, management, rep owners and internal team members.
- Proficient in creating and maintaining relationships with youtubers, bloggers, instagrammers and other influencers digitally and in social media networks.
- Working knowledge of digital artist contracts.
- Proficient in social media networks and social hearing tools.
- Working knowledge of social media use, best practices and its user guides.
- Experienced in trends research, new talents and functionalities.
- Knowledge of traditional and new musical platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Passionate about the opportunities provided by the networks.
- Ability to be flexible to work with different types of artists and managers.
- Adaptable to different work environments such as video shoots, live events, sessions, festivals, and others.
- Copywriting experience a plus.