Manager, Commercial Partnerships
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As Manager, Commercial Partnerships, you will play a key role within the central Sales team at Sony Music Entertainment. Your role will support Senior account leads and will span across both frontline and catalog businesses to ensure all label content and product releases are successfully executed across multiple partners. Your role will manage a variety of day to day activities including, but not limited to, operational support, label communication regarding account plans & opportunities, partner advertising workflow management and the development of playlist strategies that super server the US market.
What you'll do:
• Support the digital content business across key partnerships including Spotify, YouTube and Pandora
• Serve as an account expert from platform products to marketing opportunities to operational procedures
• Contribute to the ideation, development and execution of new release and catalog content strategies
• Collaborate with SONY label teams to build dynamic artist plans and maximize audience and consumption
• Drive the development of tools, dashboards, reports and materials to communicate effectively with labels
• Manage partner advertising allocations including campaign planning, asset optimization, trafficking & data
• Develop strong relationships across partner teams including, Label Relations, Editorial, Marketing and Ops
• Share insights, analyses and recommendations with partners to improve our mutual business
• Advance US playlisting efforts of the Filtr brand
• Communicate best practices across all of SONY
Who you are:
• Someone with a deep understanding of streaming, advertising, artist marketing and a passion for music
• 3 years of experience in account/client management with digital experience at a digital service provider
• Strong analytic skills, comfortable manipulating large data sets to identify and interpret trends
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (developed skillset in Excel is preferred)
• Team player able to work under pressure, pay close attention to detail, balance priorities and manage complex business relationships
• Bachelorâ€™s degree required
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth & development.
• Time off for a winter recess.
The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $65,000 to $70,000. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$65,000 — $80,000 USD
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.