Manager, Commercial Partnerships
Sony MusicCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/25/2023 5:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Commercial Partnerships jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Manager, Commercial Partnerships postings
Full Time Job
The manager position will work within US Commercial Partnerships to support general release planning workflows, communication, reporting and growth strategies for key licensed partners including, but not limited to Amazon and Apple Music. The role will manage engagement both internally and externally to ensure the partnerships are performance optimized and focused on driving revenue.
What you'll do:
• Work directly with senior Amazon and Apple Music account managers to execute strategy and manage day-to-day account needs and responsibilities
• Engage with SME's US frontline and catalog labels to establish process and strategies to optimize opportunities and workflow
• Develop strong relationships across Amazon and Apple Music including label relations, editorial, marketing, operations, and day to day contacts to deliver on targets/goals/plans
• Use data and knowledge to identify and drive relevant opportunities with Amazon and Apple Music to maximize artist exposure
• Manage communications of label release schedules, priority grids, and supporting assets
• Participate in label and partner calls and develop presentations
Who you are:
• You will have 3 years of experience in music or other entertainment verticals with an emphasis on digital sales strategy
• You come from music, entertainment, sports or branding
• You ideally have experience managing partnerships for digital platforms such as Amazon and Apple Music
• You'll have a Bachelor's degree
• Passionate about music, an experienced relationship builder, and have a deep interest the digital media sector
• You have the ability to interpret basic performance data and analytics and exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a MUST
• Adept at working with people at various levels/functions
• You are resourceful, curious, process and operations-oriented and fun to work with.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $65k to $80K. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.