Manager, Commercial Affairs
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Manager, Commercials Division is a support role for the Global Commercial Affairs Division. This division is responsible for the retail and licensing expansion of Ceremony of Roses, Sony Music's music merchandising division.
Your primary responsibilities will include project management, process enhancements, internal/external department updates, creation of best practice & case study documents, and general department support tasks.
The Manager, Commercial Affairs Division will report directly to the SVP of Global Commercial Affairs and work closely with retail, licensing, production and creative teams.
What you'll do:
• Process enhancement & coordination of information flow across US and International retail and sales teams.
• Tracking and coordination of client sales data.
• Create internal and external department communications.
• Research and create best practice and case study decks.
• Ensure sales resources optimization across retail & licensing teams.
• General department support.
Who you are:
• Self-starter and independent.
• Process oriented.
• Experienced with deck making (content and creative).
• Knowledge and understanding of the apparel retail/licensing business.
• Curiosity driven.
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage.
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more.
• An investment in your learning & development.
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $60k to $70k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.