Manager, Art Outsourcing
Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We need you to bring your vision and passion to a team dedicated to reimagining music through immersive media. The Manager, Art Outsourcing will play a key role in establishing and managing multiple outsource partnerships for immersive media content creation.
• Liaise between internal production resources and external vendors to ensure efficient and on-time creation of digital art assets for immersive media content creation.
• Establish and manage relationships with all outsource partners for digital art/asset creation.
• Solicit market appropriate quotes and manage budgets for digital art asset creation.
• Track and approve all outsourced art assets.
• Oversee and maintain the highest quality standards for all outsourced content.
• Participate in expansion, optimization and improvement of all outsource related processes.
• Define and implement workflows for art asset delivery and integration into immersive media projects.
• Meticulous attention to detail with expertise in project management.
• Strong network of external art vendors.
• Experience in 3D environment asset creation.
• Experience with current 3D tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, Blender or equivalent.
• Experience with texture creation/authoring tools such as Substance.
• General understanding of art fundamentals.
• 3 years of relevant professional experience.
• Minimum 1 shipped AAA game titles.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Self-motivated with drive for excellence.
• Excellent written, verbal and team communication skills.
• Experience with production related tracking software.
• Experience managing quotes and budgets.
About Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.