Manager, Account Management
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Orchard, Manager, Account Management, US will report to the Director, Account Management, US and is responsible for day to day US digital account management for YouTube, Meta, Vevo, The District and more, liaising with the labels and internal Orchard teams plan, pitch, and execute campaigns.
• Work directly with the Director, Account Management to identify priorities at YouTube, Meta, Vevo, The District and more, execute strategy, and pitch all Orchard releases
• Work closely with the Director, Account Management to create/develop campaigns, track success, and create result-driven campaign recaps combining analytics and marketing
• Oversee the day to day US account management for YouTube, Meta, Vevo & The District, driving overall strategy for the account for global company priorities
• Liaise with the Label Management, Artist Services, Digital Marketing, Channel Management and other teams on artist/ label plans and assets ensuring we are fully optimizing sales and marketing opportunities with all divisions at the account base
• Ultimately lead YouTube, Meta, Vevo, The District and more account pitch meetings weekly, and participate in all US sales team calls to help strategize and execute on release plans
• Represent The Orchard US Digital Sales team in label meetings, conferences, etc. with the ability to knowledgeably speak regarding the assigned account base
• Drive new business initiatives with YouTube, Meta, Vevo, The District and more to maximize artist exposure
• Develop strong relationships across YouTube, Meta, Vevo, The District and more including content/ editorial, marketing, sponsorship, reporting, and day to day contacts
• Create and share insights and analysis with Account Managers and Labels/internal teams on opportunities to enhance our business/ artist exposure
• Participate in label calls and make presentations to labels and accounts on behalf of YouTube, Meta, Vevo, The District and more
• Communicate to the team developments and opportunities at YouTube, Meta, Vevo, The District and more
• Regularly attend shows and develop/ maintain social relationships with the YouTube, Meta, Vevo, The District and more personnel and labels
• Prior experience with relationship management (content, sales, and/ or marketing) and/or working for a distributor with contextualizing data
• Working knowledge of the music industry, and a passionate commitment to music and artists
• Excellent time management, organization, attention to details and communication skills are a must
• Must be respectful, assertive, confident, and self-motivated
• Ability to work under pressure and balance priorities while being a team player across multiple teams
• An effective communicator on phone, email, and in person
Why The Orchard
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.