Live Ops Producer
Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2020 9:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Live Ops Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Live Ops Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Live Ops Producer?
We need you to bring your vision and passion to a team dedicated to reimagining music through immersive media. The Live Ops Producer will play a key role in shaping user engagement and monetization for immersive media content creation.
• Responsible for player acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
• Collaborate closely with design and production to define, implement and optimize in-game events and monetization strategies.
• Analyze data to lead decision-making around the player experience, implement best practices and achieve key KPIs/metrics.
• Cross functional collaboration to recommend and implement new product opportunities and business model optimization.
• Define and implement strategies for user acquisition and retention, including product marketing strategies and campaign execution.
• Deploy, monitor and iterate a variety of monetization, retention and reward structures.
• Define all necessary community management, moderation, and support tools required for a live operation and public facing language to users.
• Hire and grow a community management organization.
• 7-10 years experience in free to play games, monetization system design and product management.
• Demonstrated examples of creating and implementing features and tactics that have driven player engagement and delivered key KPIs.
• Track record of managing commercially successful live game services/live ops at scale, including at least one shipped AAA title.
• Well versed in data science analysis as it applies to free to play game monetization systems.
• Excellent understanding of player psychology and how to iterate and course correct based on player data.
• Strong understanding of complex ecosystems in the video game industry.
• Experience with community management and customer support.
• Ability to articulate complex data analysis in a clear and concise manner across the organization.
• Experience with analytics and business intelligence tools.
• Strong project management skills.
• True team player who embraces a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.