Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Provide administrative support for department:
• Expense reports
• Travel plans
• Answering phones/call sheets
• Organizing and maintaining calendars/meetings
• Receiving and disbursing mail
• Coordinating mailers and e-blasts out to clients
• Pitching for various film/TV projects.
• Organize ticket allocations, manage guest lists, distribute tickets to clients.
• Maintaining databases (ACT rolodex, master music library, FTD).
• Coordination and distribution of all new music to clients via Sony delivery systems (both physical and digital).
• Maintain and collect artist assets (bios, photos, one sheets, press releases, lyrics, label copy).
• Handling FTD entries obo dept.
• Send requested music to clients (instrumentals, WAV. files, various versions of songs).
• Researching film and television projects.
• Write weekly box office report
• Assisting with project research and development.
• Maintain and update internal departmental documents (artist roster, master contact assignments, initiatives pitches document).
• Prepare supervisor for meetings (printing Soundscan, initiatives, box office info, TV ratings Etc.).
• Handle all department needs including ordering office supplies, fulfilling promo orders, booking conf. rooms, filing, faxing, scanning Etc.
• Manage information on; internal point people, artist managers, album/single release dates.
• At least one year assistant/administrative experience mandatory.
• Basic knowledge of popular culture and RCA’s artist roster necessary.
• Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Outlook, etc.), Internet research, iTunes.
• BA degree/college graduate preferred.
• Skilled in communications both verbal and written. Must be able to make cold calls and communicate effectively with contacts from all industries.
• Ability to multitask well in a fast-paced environment, leadership qualities.
• Must have a positive attitude.
• Must be a creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills and able to work and think on his/her feet.
• Demonstrated high level of attention-to-detail essential.