Lead Creative Manager
Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
RCA Creative is currently looking to hire a full-time Lead Creative Manager position who will be working alongside the Executive Team to ensure timely progression on full-cycle projects.
What you'll do:
• Creative lead producer on creative for campaigns and assets for RCA roster.
• Overseeing and maintaining consistency on production of creative deliverables.
• Managing and leading internal conversations with marketing, digital and A R.
• Acting as a project manager and team coordinator to help conceptualize and execute the visual elements of an artist campaign.
• Assist in the management of multiple projects to meet deadlines and stay within designated budget.
• Commission and oversee photoshoot and content creative.
• Manage approved marking budget and assignees deliverables.
• Commission external creative partners, when necessary, and oversee their role, delivery calendar and post schedule.
• Work with inhouse creative contracting to make sure all legal documents are requested and executed.
• Submit status reports to the executive team on projects.
• Oversee project staff/vendors and delegate tasks.
• Oversee delivery of photo shoot drives / final shoot files and archive into AOMA and Air.
• Oversee and process invoicing, new vendor onboarding, expenses, scheduling.
Who you are:
• Minimum 5 years experience as Project / Creative Manager.
• Live, photo and/or video production experience a plus (potential for production elements in role).
• Ability to be on set during the week or weekend or overtime hours to help be the label representative and shepherd the creative.
• Strong knowledge of photographers, directors, content creators.
• Expert organizational and research skills.
• Strong ability to multi-task and manage others.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology.
• Detail orientation; well-organized with strong problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work productively under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge and passion for music and culture.
• Self-starter and confident in decision making.
• Team player, consistently proactive and the ability to multi-task on numerous projects and deliverables with a sense of urgency.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth & development.
• Time off for a winter recess.
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $100k to $120k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.