Label Copy Coordinator
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/24/2020 7:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Label Copy Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Label Copy Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Label Copy Coordinator? The Coordinator will be responsible for researching release information for products spanning several genres (rock, pop, jazz,) and the entry and maintenance of the information in the Sony Music proprietary label copy system (GRPS). You will be directly involved with setting up new catalog releases as well as maintaining a deep catalog of releases. The Release Planning team coordinates release information with many departments including A&R, Business Affairs, Copyright and Independent Producers and specialists.
What you'll do:
• Coordinate the research of information from multiple sources and responsible for insuring the information is accurate and flows to all downstream systems
• Reviewing data to insure all digital partner style guides are met
• Supporting the Release Planning team with research and data updates for the company's catalog
• Maintain complex systems and communicate data issues
• Involvement in special projects as needed
Who you are:
• You have an outstanding attention to detail and organization.
• You have strong research skills and can track information for a high volume of releases.
• You are an independent worker and can follow through on projects independently.
• You are a good communicator and are a team player.
• You are interested in the operational side of the business.
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.