Jr. Manager, Marketing
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Jr. Manager, Marketing, 5020 Records
As the Jr. Manager, Marketing for 5020 Records, you will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with senior team members to provide marketing and strategic services to 5020 Records repertoire.
The goal for this role is to develop and execute marketing and promotion campaigns both inside and outside of the United States for the label repertoire, with Spanish-speaking artists in USA.
What you'll do:
• Help in the Development and implementation of marketing, communications and PR tactics to drive awareness and community in the United States for the Spanish-speaking artists of the label
• Work with relevant Sony Music affiliates across de region, artist management, talent and different markets to develop launch/strategic plans, ongoing marketing campaigns, and artist development strategies.
• Work with internal teams and external partners or vendors to develop campaigns tailored to artists and their music.
• Partner with digital & sales teams to develop and roll out artist and product-specific digital campaigns - via download, streaming, mobile, and social media (campaigns will include pre-release, video/song premieres, among other)
• Seek out, set up, and coordinate artist promotional opportunities such as media interviews, photoshoots, displays, and events inside and outside of the United States
• Drive local processes in collaboration with Digital Marketing, Promotions, Sales, and other departments.
• Co-Manage budget
• Occasional Travel
Who you are:
• Music industry experience is preferred
• 1-3 years marketing experience
• Must be â€œfluentâ€ with technology and an avid Mobile and Computer MS Office Suite user.
• Strong knowledge of social media
• Must be able to travel internationally
• Flexible to work off-hours, as needed
• Must have sound understanding of multicultural idiosyncrasy
• BA degree is preferred not required
• Effective Spanish and English communication skills. (Written and verbal)
• Impeccable organizational and multitasking skills to succeed in fast paced environment
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.