Jr. Digital Account Manager - Us Latin
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
The Jr. Digital Sales Account Manager will manage strategic audio programming and content curation to maximize revenue and exposure for the artist.
• Managing day to day digital content business with select online services.
• Responsible for meeting content sales, revenue, and marketing goals.
• Drive new business initiatives with the account to maximize sales and exposure for artists.
• Propose and execute sales campaigns with timely featured positioning for artists, new & catalog releases, and other strategic initiatives.
• Develop strong relationships across multiple areas within the accounts, including content/editorial, product marketing, sponsorship, operations, reporting, executive levels, and related 3rd party providers.
• Work closely with the head of digital business, head of streaming services, marketing managers and production managers communicating issues and roadblocks to ensure effective performance of projects.
• Share insight, analysis, and recommendations with accounts to improve our mutual businesses.
• Regularly communicate the status of artist campaigns, new initiatives, and other account activity.
• Assist in solving operations, reporting, technology, and business issues to ensure efficiency.
• Bachelor's degree required in related field(s).
• Conversational and written fluency in Spanish.
• 3 years of prior experience in account/client management or digital content sales, distribution, or promotion.
• Experience managing, programming, and optimizing music services.
• Proficient knowledge of music streaming platforms as Spotify, Apple Music, etc and streaming platforms' best practices.
• Prior experience at a digital content services company or digital services provider.
• Strong knowledge of the music industry and related social media news, trends, and the competitive landscape.
• Strong understanding and passion for Latin music genres including Latin Urban, Regional Mexican, and Latin Pop.
• Excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and balance priorities.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.