IT Service Desk Manager
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Orchard is hiring a IT Service Desk Manager to join our NYC team.
• Manage a team of 3-4 IT Help Desk Analysts
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
• Log all help desk interactions.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Test and deploy system updates.
• Troubleshoot computer hardware, software or network issues.
• Interact with vendors and manage relationships throughout the organization
• Manage applications and services on premises and on hosted platforms.
• Aid monitoring, response and intervention for IT related security incidents and violations and site outages.
• Assist in auditing and reporting of systems
• Research, recommend and implement relevant technologies to streamline day to day operations.
• 5 years’ working in an IT help desk role; 3 years’ managing an IT team
• Knowledge of hardware and software on Mac and Windows desktop and mobile products.
• Experience with a systems management tool (Kace, JAMF, etc.)
• Ability to troubleshoot and assist with hardware, software, and network problems.
• Strong ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The Orchard is a leading independent music, film and video distribution company distributing music from artists such as Ozuna, G Herbo, and Nina Nesbitt as well as acclaimed movies like The Dawn Wall, Bart Layton’s American Animals, and Oscar-nominated films Life, Animated and Cartel Land. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with companies of all sizes to make their music, films and videos available across hundreds of digital outlets and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
About The Orchard®?
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide. With a comprehensive artist & label services offering including full-service marketing, sync licensing, comprehensive video services, transparent data analysis, advertising, rights management, digital and physical distribution and more, The Orchard empowers creators and businesses to grow and adapt in the dynamic global industry. For further information, visit our website.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.