IT Service Desk Administrator
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2020 10:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for IT Service Desk Administrator jobs in New York-NY
Search all IT Service Desk Administrator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an IT Service Desk Administrator? Overview
We are looking for a IT Service Desk Administrator to join our dynamic East Village (NYC) office.
What You'll Do:
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
• Log all help desk interactions.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Test and deploy system updates.
• Troubleshoot computer hardware, software or network issues.
• Build, deploy, and manage workstations and servers.
• Setup and manage system backups and restores.
• Manage applications and services on premises and on hosted platforms.
• Aid monitoring, response and intervention for IT related security incidents and violations and site outages.
• Research, recommend and implement relevant technologies to streamline day to day operations.
• Knowledge of hardware and software on Mac and Windows desktop and mobile products.
• Ability to troubleshoot and assist with hardware, software, and network problems.
• Experience with system imaging and device management.
• Experience with SQL.
• Strong ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About The Orchard
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.