International Label Manager
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
International Label Manager (Miami)
Reporting to the Director, International Label Management, the International Label Manager (Miami) position will be based out of The Orchard Miami office focusing on the global development of key international labels and releases, with a large focus on Latin repertoire.
What you will do:
• Provide extensive campaign management and support for a roster of priority labels with global repertoire, specializing in releases with global growth potential.
• Assist in the management of product logistics inclusive of digital production, physical release planning, and product updates by way of Orchards technology systems and coordination with operation and supply chain teams.
• Act as a facilitator of updates for frontline clients across internal departments to ensure all relevant parties are fully informed on new releases and campaigns strategy.
• Drive global campaign efforts and communication across global sales & promotional teams.
• Must be able to work hand in hand with other Label Management leads while also advising on best practice and global campaign strategy.
• Manage various reporting needs for priority campaigns within the department.
Who you are:
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
• 3 yearsâ€™ experience within a label or distribution system managing campaigns and label development.
• Knowledgeable about digital and physical retail, product development timelines and streaming best practices.
• Previous exposure and or work in managing digital deliveries is preferred.
• Supreme attention to detail and ability to multitask, prioritize and maintain deadlines.
• Ability to problem solve and think critically under tight deadlines.
• Ability to create high level reports and interpret data in real time.
• Previous experience building and managing global campaigns is a plus.
• Experience & knowledge of using content management systems and digital metadata across a variety of genres.
• Position requires excellent internal and external communication skills and professional diplomacy.
• Adaptability to evolving workload and flexibility in job scope. Team player.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Strong passion for and a deep knowledge of music.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
About The Orchard
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide â€'' distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.