Influencer Relations College Marketing Representative
Sony MusicUnited States (Remote), US
This was removed by the employer on 2/25/2020 9:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Influencer Relations College Marketing Representative jobs in United States (Remote)-US
Search all Influencer Relations College Marketing Representative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Influencer Relations College Marketing Representative? Influencer Relations College Marketing Representative (Urban)
Sony Music U plays an essential role in the development of Sony Music's emerging artists and also assists in the roll out of established artists. Our College Marketing Representatives are well-versed in the online/social media world, organize listening events, interact closely with various campus groups and liaise with independent record stores and lifestyle shops. This is a part-time role that requires a commitment of approximately 20 hours per week. The College Marketing Representative position is a great way to learn about the music business, gain marketing experience, and get your foot in the door of one of the world's leading entertainment companies.
The Influencer Relations College Marketing Representative (Urban) is responsible for managing relationships and executing campaigns with Sony Music U's network of influencers focusing on Urban Culture, as well as managing the overall influencer strategy for the College Marketing Department.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining Sony Music U's network of relevant influencers for campaigns, focusing on urban culture.
• Pro-actively identify partners in the urban landscape to bring into the Sony Music U network of influencers.
• Manage database of urban influencer personalities.
• Work with analytics team to conduct ongoing research to identify new influencers who are fans of our developing, priority artists.
• Organize asset servicing (albums, tracks, etc.) to targeted influencers.
• Brainstorm and execute exclusive experiences for our network of influencers including listening events, backstage concert experiences, etc.
• Monitor influencer industry trends and news & educate the team.
• Create and distribute weekly recaps of efforts for the management team.
• Identify emerging social media platforms.
• Brainstorm ways to leverage influencer network to increase the reach of existing campaigns
• Work with Social Media Reps to determine collaborations, giveaways, and other promotional events.
• Previous experience working with influencers on campaigns.
• Currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate college student with (2) or more years before graduation
• Immersed in the content/influencer world and well-versed in current influencer trends and developments.
• Solid understanding and interest in lifestyle verticals and urban culture.
• Knowledge and passion for influencers and social media
• Highly organized
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Proactive mindset
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.