Graphic Design College Marketing Representative
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Part Time Job
As a Graphic Design College Marketing Representative, you will gain valuable marketing experience while learning about the music business and getting your foot in the door of one of the world's leading entertainment companies. Sony Music U plays an essential role in the development and roll out of Sony Music's emerging and established artists.
The Graphic Design College Marketing Representative is responsible for creating engaging content that aligns with Sony Music U's social media strategy across all platforms. This is a remote, part-time role that requires a commitment of approximately 20 hours per week.
What You'll Do
• Work closely with Social Media team and management to drive and execute Sony Music U's overall social media strategy
• Develop and curate engaging social content for Sony Music U's social platforms including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
• Create engaging graphics, text, and other digital assets using Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, or other similar applications
• Analyze performance of our social content and provide insight to the team on a weekly basis
• Monitor industry trends and stay on top of latest social media innovations
• Collaborate with management, Video Content Rep, and Influencer Rep to ensure priority campaigns are highlighted on socials
• Actively brainstorm and research opportunities to grow Sony Music U's social reach and engagement
Who You Are
• You must be currently enrolled as a full-time Undergraduate college student with (2) or more years left before graduation
• You are Proficient in Photoshop, After Effects, or equivalent programs
• You have an understanding of college lifestyle, culture and the social media space
• An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members
What We Give You
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• An investment in your learning & professional development
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.