Game Level Designer
Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/3/2020 11:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Game Level Designer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Game Level Designer postings
Full Time Job
We need you to bring your vision and passion to a team dedicated to reimagining music through immersive media. The Game Level Designer will play a key role in developing and maintaining systems for immersive media content creation.
• Understand product vision and be able to translate vision into world-class environment building standards that define environment design for the product.
• Design, develop and iterate dynamic and intuitive immersive environments from concept to grey-box to shipped product.
• Prototype environments quickly within engine to test gameplay, systems and experiences.
• Rapidly respond to team, developer and player feedback and iterate with precision on solutions to fine-tune environment on an ongoing basis.
• 5 years of professional level design/development experience.
• Minimum 2 shipped AAA game titles.
• Strong artistic and aesthetic skills, principles and POV.
• Virtual reality experience.
• Advanced to expert knowledge of Unreal Engine 4, Blueprint system and text-based scripting languages.
• Passion for building fun, intuitive and interactive environments.
• Self-motivated with drive for excellence.
• Excellent written, verbal and team communication skills.