Sony MusicLos Angeles, NY
Full Time Job
As Executive Assistant to the CEO and CBO of Ceremony of Roses, you will work in a fast-paced environment for two progressive, forward-thinking, creative Executives who lead all aspects of a merchandise and branding business. You need to be detail-oriented and extremely organized while interacting with all levels of employees within the organization as well as artists, management teams, and various external clients and partners.
You will play a vital role in ensuring our Executives are always up to date and organized, and will provide support, as needed, to ensure projects move forward expeditiously.
The role will be roughly split 80% to the CEO, and 20% to the CBO (travel and calendar).
What you'll do:
• Act as an all-around gatekeeper and strategically manage the Executives' time with respect to priorities, goals, and objectives.
• Act as a fast and efficient conduit between Executive team, staff, artists, and external clients.
• Manage Executives' calendars, schedule internal and external meetings (both in-person and virtual), including coordinating all logistical needs, and handle all travel and expense processing.
• Assist Executives with any necessary meeting preparation and, when requested, join Executives in meetings to take notes and follow up with responsible parties to ensure tasks are completed as agreed upon.
• Maintain Executives' call list and keep track of various ''To-Dos,'' keeping Executives on track with daily schedule.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of artist roster, employees, and important external contacts.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
Who you are:
• 3 - 5 years of significant assistant experience either supporting an Executive or in a personal assistant capacity.
• You have a strong track record of thriving in a fast-paced environment and possess an upbeat ''can-do'' attitude.
• You are an exceptional communicator and enthusiastic collaborator (this role will act as an -intermediary between Executive and staff, artists, and other high-profile figures).
• You have great knowledge of both the NYC and LA area and stay current with local hot spots/restaurants.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
• You like to be in the mix and thrive in a hyper creative space.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.