Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2022 10:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
As an Executive Assistant at Terrapin Station Entertainment, A Division of Sony Music Entertainment you will be located in Culver City, CA.
Terrapin Station Entertainment is an artist management and tour production company under Sony Music Entertainment. We are a close-knit team of hardworking individuals with a passion for creating outstanding music experiences.
What you'll do:
• Thoughtfully manage complex calendars and scheduling for teams in multiple locations and time zones. Ensure the executive's calendar aligns with overall objectives.
• Schedule internal and external meetings including virtual, in person, meals, conference rooms, AV needs, document distribution.
• Manage client and tour calendars. Distribute schedules, travel grids and confirmations, and deal memo details.
• Coordinate extensive domestic and international travel itineraries with seamless logistics. Keep track of confirmations and receipts.
• Track and submit all expenses and manage company purchases.
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables including contracts and checks, and follow up on outstanding items.
• Organize all client assets, keep bios and information up to date.
• Help produce presentations by compiling information, formatting, editing, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Coordinate and communicate effectively with a variety of groups including peers, internal stakeholders, vendors, music and touring industry professionals such as labels and brands.
• Management of team space, including moves, reconfigurations, and storage space.
Who you are:
• Experience with Executive/Senior level calendar management preferred.
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products and G-Suite.
• Strong written and verbal communication. Strong writing.
• Strong organizational, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and team objectives.
• Impeccable attention to detail and ability to follow through.
• Team oriented philosophy and a commitment to supporting others.
• Passion and enthusiasm for artist management, touring, family entertainment.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.