Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
What you'll do:
• Provide high-level administrative support to executive including answering phones, coordinating/preparing for meetings, maintaining calendar, arranging conference calls, arranging complex travel arrangements, etc.
• Serve as liaison between the executive and artists, managers, attorneys, publishers, media, producers, and internal staff
• Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Juggle constantly changing schedule and meetings in a professional and efficient manner.
• Keep executive organized and abreast of urgent issues in a timely fashion.
• Make quick and accurate decisions when executive is unavailable.
• Facilitate mass internal communication (i.e. distributing company-wide emails, reports, etc.)
• Organize and coordinate multiple label-wide meetings, materials, reports, etc.
• Gather research and prepare the executive properly for meetings and presentations through proper music data reporting sites and using company reports and resources.
• Anticipate what the executive needs throughout the day in terms of meeting prep, arising issues and new developments.
• Keep up-to-date on music business news and company initiatives disseminate to Executive regularly.
• Keep up-to-date on department specific initiatives and timelines.
• Organize and keep abreast daily Soundscan, Mediabase, trade magazines, SAMIS and other indicators and reports.
• Maintain an accurate and current list of internal and external contacts.
• Coordinate music and other content for executive to review and approve in a timely fashion.
• Maintain staff vacation requests/whereabouts calendar.
• Coordinate ticket requests for Executive in all major markets.
• Miscellaneous projects and tasks as assigned in a timely and accurate fashion.
Who you are:
• At least 2 years of prior administrative/executive assistant experience for a senior-level executive.
• Extremely organized, relaxed and detail oriented.
• Ability to adapt and maintain composure while working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Able to handle confidential information with highest level of professionalism and discretion.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and phone skills and the ability to interact with internal and external partners at all levels.
• Proactive, flexible, calm and confident. Able to work independently and with little supervision.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Experience and knowledge of music and video software (iTunes, Spotify, TIDAL, Apple Music, Shazam, YouTube/VEVO, etc.) is strongly preferred.
• Strong technology skills including ability to work within PC and Mac programs, iPad, iPhone, Amazon and Google products. The ability to type fast and efficiently is a plus.
• Experience and ability to navigate SoundScan, Mediabase, and additional similar music reporting systems.
• Available to work overtime as needed.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess