Sony MusicCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/17/2021 7:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant, Rca Records
As Executive assistant to the COO, you will work in a fast-paced environment for a progressive, marketing-minded, creative executive overseeing all aspects of the day to day operations of a record company.
You need to be detail-oriented and extremely organized while interacting with all levels of employees within the organization.
You will play a vital role in ensuring our executive is always up to date and organized to provide guidance, as needed, in a timely manner to ensure projects and company issues move forward expeditiously. You will act as hub for his direct reports and team members ensuring our team communication and calendars are in sync.
A passion for music is highly encouraged. Native digital nature, strong connection to online youth culture is important. Ideally 3 years of experience in an Assistant or personal assistant capacity.
This position is remote until further notice; some responsibilities listed below will be required when we commence in-person work in Culver City, CA.
What you'll do:
• Act as an all-around gatekeeper and strategically manage Executive's time with respect to priorities, goals, and objectives.
• Act as fast and efficient conduit between Executive team, staff, artists, and contacts.
• Schedule internal, external meetings (both in-person and Virtual); book travel and accommodations (includes domestic travel, international travel, and multi-city trips)
• Process travel and entertainment expenses
• Manage executives schedule (sending reminders and Teams/ Zoom links, locations, and/or dial-ins for upcoming meetings, working with time zones when the executive is traveling, or meeting with others in different time zones)
• Proactively prepare the executives for meeting; And keep track of executive during day to ensure schedule is kept or adjusted in real time.
• When requested, join executive in meetings - taking notes, creating and sharing ''next steps'' documents, and following up with responsible parties to ensure tasks are completed as agreed upon
• Maintaining Executive's call list and keeping track of various ''To-Dos''; keep executive on track with daily schedule
• Send executive a summary at end of the day for the next day's schedule snapshot
• Maintain strong working knowledge of artist roster, employees, and important external contacts
• Partner closely with other executive assistants on organizing Executive team
• Exercise discretion when patching calls, rolling calls, and interrupting meetings
Who you are:
• 3 years of substantial assistant experience supporting either an executive, or c-suite executive.
• You have a history of thriving in a fast-paced environment
• You possess a upbeat, ''can-do'' attitude, and have passion for the music industry
• You are an exceptional communicator and enthusiastic collaborator (this role will act as an -intermediary between Executive and staff, artists, and other high-profile figures)
• You have great knowledge of the Los Angeles area and current with local hot spots/restaurants
• Able to handle confidential information with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
• You have great interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with staff at all levels.
• You like to be in the mix and thrive in a hyper creative space (inclusive of but not limited to A&R, Marketing, Digital, Streaming, operations, and Music Industry at large)
• You are proactive in keeping executive organized and abreast of urgent issues.
• You are highly organized and understand juggling priorities, timely with follow up; with flexibility outside of ''regular'' business hours
• Proactive, flexible and a strong decision making ability
• You are tech forward and a digital native who is in tune with social media & entertainment culture
• You adapt quickly to a changing environment with minimal disruption;
• Knowledge of MAC computer software; various music industry applications
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess