Sony MusicCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/17/2019 11:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Epic Records is seeking an Executive Assistant that will provide administrative support to the EVP, A&R of Epic Records, to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented. Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and a wide breadth of experience managing clerical responsibilities.
• Provide administrative support for Executive Vice President in coordinating meetings, scheduling, and setting up client/staff meetings, lunches, and heavy calendar management (of EVP and conference rooms).
• Answer, transfer, and screen incoming calls in a pleasant, efficient manner
• Proactively manage both personal and professional calendars, including calls, and meetings
• Responsible for booking travel, manage reservations, check-in for flights and be on standby when executive is in transit
• Proactively organize and prioritize daily workload
• Suggest new and efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot any challenges
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Assist with general office errands, support and assist with various administrative tasks and projects as needed
• Manage distribution lists for organization and update as needed
• Maintain budgets for A&R spend
• Create applicable A&R materials for meetings, projects, etc.
• Ad hoc projects and perform other duties as assigned
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Executive Management
• Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge of entire MS Office suite
• Must be dependable, punctual, conscientious, courteous and flexible
• Have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
• Ability to work under high pressure while moving with urgency
• Ability to keep information highly confidential and to use discretion
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude
• Prior music industry experience preferred This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.