Executive Assistant To The Chairman and CEO
Sony MusicNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 10/16/2023 6:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant To The Chairman and CEO jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Executive Assistant To The Chairman and CEO postings
Full Time Job
As Executive Assistant to the Chairman and CEO of Sony Music Nashville/Provident Entertainment, you will play a vital role in the overall success of the Company by ensuring the CEO can operate effectively, efficiently and fluidly by providing administrative and logistical support as called for in every unique situation.
This position requires the ability to be a master of time and schedule management while anticipating the needs of the Chairman and CEO. You will need to be adaptable to constant change and be able to navigate ambiguity while remaining calm, composed and focused when things are uncertain or rapidly evolving. You will serve as the face of the C-Suite, an extension of the CEO, and must always operate with a high degree of professional courtesy and confidentiality.
What you'll do:
• Time, Schedule and Office Management. Ensuring the CEO's time and schedule, travel arrangements and expenses are effectively and efficiently managed is essential to the role. The EA must be able to pro-actively pre-empt and/or address issues in order to position the CEO for maximized efficiency and effectiveness in a very fluid environment.
• Adapt to Change. Change is the norm and for the CEO to be as agile as possible, so must her/his EA. The EA must be nimble and be able to remain calm, composed and focused during times of ambiguity and/or uncertainty. Being able to juggle constantly changing schedules and priorities in a professional and efficient manner is critical. Thus, adaptability must be a core EA attribute to ensure performance at the highest level.
• Anticipate the Needs of the Chairman and CEO. The EA must understand the CEO's patterns and needs while being fully prepped/informed to ensure critical decisions can be made with an enthusiastic quickness. The EA should always be thinking forward, ensuring arrangements and details are confirmed for all external events, proactively preparing the CEO for meetings, ensuring schedules are adjusted in real time as needed. This requires acute awareness while actively and skillfully evaluating, analyzing, applying, and/or synthesizing information to guide a decision, thought or action.
• Serve as a Face of the C-Suite. You will be interacting with all levels of employees within Sony Music Nashville (â€œSMNâ€) / Provident Entertainment (â€œPEâ€) / Sony Music Entertainment (â€SMEâ€) and representing the office of the CEO at all times. You will also be interfacing externally with artists, managers and partners as well. You must be seen as a collaborative partner who builds meaningful connections through mutual trust and respect. You will help facilitate communication on behalf of the CEO and organization and follow up with responsible parties to ensure tasks are completed on behalf of the CEO. You are an extension of the Chairman & CEO and must always operate with a high degree of professional courtesy and utmost confidentiality.
Who you are:
• You have 4 years of administrative experience, preferably in direct support of a senior executive.
• You have a history of thriving in a fast-paced, fluid environment with the demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable as needs and priorities change.
• You possess an upbeat, â€œcan-doâ€ attitude and passion for the music industry.
• You are an exceptional communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who interacts well with staff at all levels.
• You are able to handle sensitive and confidential information with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
• You are highly organized, understand juggling priorities and you are proactive in keeping executive organized and abreast of urgent issues.
• You have flexibility to work outside of â€œregularâ€ business hours on occasion.
• You are tech forward and digital savvy, in tune with social media & entertainment culture and with a working knowledge of both Mac and PC computers/software.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess