Executive Assistant, Philanthropy & Social Impact
Sony MusicCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/12/2022 11:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Philanthropy & Social Impact jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Philanthropy & Social Impact postings
Full Time Job
As an Executive Assistant, you will oversee the day-to-day functions of the Executive Vice President of Philanthropy & Social Impact for Sony Music Group. You will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, as well as supporting the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team with managing programs and initiatives.
What you'll do:
• Provide administrative support to executive including answering phones, coordinating meetings/events, maintaining calendar, arranging conference calls, booking travel, processing invoices and submitting expenses reports in a timely and accurate manner.
• Coordinate logistics for programs as it relates to the Global Philanthropy & Social Impact team.
• Research and provide analysis on CSR issues (to include but not limited to corporate governance, employee, environment, and community.)
• Act as a gatekeeper as it pertains to meetings, calls and visitors.
• Serve as liaison between the executive and internal staff, artists/artist managers, attorneys, and other business partners and keep executive organized and abreast of urgent issues.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with other senior executive assistants.
• Organize and maintain office area/executive conference room.
• Draft and revise documents/presentations using the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Keep up-to-date and remain knowledgeable on music business news.
• Assist in keeping executive up to date on company initiatives, marketing, concerts, promotions, and issues.
• Organize meetings/events as needed.
• Assist with the planning and execution of events on behalf of department.
• Handle ad hoc projects and provide support to other senior staff members as directed.
• Track charitable donations on behalf of Sony Music Group including, but not limited to, the Global Social Justice fund, COVID fund and CSR fund.
Who you are:
• Must have 7 years of executive assistant experience reporting to a senior-level executive.
• Must have experience working with nonprofits.
• Passionate and knowledgeable of corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented while working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure.
• Able to handle confidential information with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong technology skills including ability to work with both PC and Mac programs.
• Must have the ability to think independently and take action without supervision, create and develop ideas that lead to positive change or improvements as well as the ability to make sound decisions and solve a variety of problems.
• Must demonstrate the qualities of being a team player.
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as in the work environment.
• Great interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels.
• Proactive, flexible and a strong decision-making ability.
• Strong relationships within the industry is a plus.
• Must be available evenings and occasional weekends.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.