Executive Assistant, People Experience
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As an Executive Assistant to the EVP, Chief People Experience Officer at Sony Music Entertainment, you will ultimately help create a welcoming environment for all internal and external stakeholders for Sony Music Entertainment. The individual in this role will support the advancement of People Experience (PX) initiatives across Sony Music Entertainment's global recorded music, and corporate groups.
What you'll do:
• Manages and maintains daily schedule for EVP and Chief People Experience Officer, including compiling daily calendar reports and weekly schedule previews.
• Provides technical support including but not limited to; scheduling meetings and room reservations, ordering catering for company-sponsored events, and creating reports and spreadsheets to track departmental and company people data.
• Receives and refers CPEO telephone calls and operates as a liaison between the executive and internal staff, artists/artist managers, attorneys, additional business partners, external regional, national, and international partners.
• Provides administrative support to the team including but not limited to, writing letters, preparing responses to correspondence, and creating meeting agendas and maintaining meeting minutes.
• Oversees the maintenance of office physical and digital files in shared drive/database. Adds, deletes and updates information as needed or requested to maintain consistent and organized file storage.
• Manages event planning and travel arrangements for CPEO.
• Maintains/orders office supply inventory and distributes mail for the office.
• Prioritizes the office workload and works collaboratively with internal business partners to meet assigned deadlines.
• Co-manages invoice management and annual budget tracking and forecasting for Office of PX.
• Spearheads vendor management process for internal and external SME PX vendors.
• Assists with special projects by serving as the project manager, setting goals, monitoring progress, staying within budget and meeting assigned deliverables.
• Prepare presentation templates for CPEO, in alignment with SME and PX brand.
• Collaborates with other staff as well as other offices throughout the Sony Corporation.
Who you are:
• 7 years of substantial Executive Assistant experience supporting a C-suite executive.
• Passionate about People Experience and building community within SME.
• Demonstrable skill of enhancing People Experience within organizations.
• Proactive, flexible, and responsive to the needs of the CPEO.
• Ability to evaluate and analyze people data, develop reports and spreadsheets.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, detail orientation and demonstrated organizational, project management, and time management skills.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $85,000 to $115,000. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.