Executive Assistant, Epic Records
Sony MusicCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/26/2023 12:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Epic Records jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Epic Records postings
Full Time Job
Epic Records is seeking an Executive Assistant that will provide administrative support to the President/Head of A&R of Epic Records, to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented. Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and a wide breadth of experience managing clerical responsibilities.
What you'll do:
• Provide administrative support for President/Head of A&R in coordinating meetings, scheduling, and setting up client/staff meetings, lunches, and heavy calendar management (of EVP and conference rooms).
• Answer, transfer, and screen incoming calls in a pleasant, efficient manner
• Proactively manage both personal and professional calendars, including calls, and meetings
• Responsible for booking travel, manage reservations, check-in for flights and be on standby when executive is in transit
• Proactively organize and prioritize daily workload
• Suggest new and efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot any challenges
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Assist with general office errands, support, and assist with various administrative tasks and projects as needed
• Manage distribution lists for organization and update as needed
• Maintain budgets for A&R spend
• Create applicable A&R materials for meetings, projects, etc.
• Ad hoc projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Executive Management.
• Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• In-depth knowledge of entire MS Office suite.
• Must be dependable, punctual, conscientious, courteous, and flexible.
• Have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Ability to work under high pressure while moving with urgency.
• Ability to keep information highly confidential and to use discretion.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude.
• Prior music industry experience preferred.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
California Pay Range
$59,000 — $61,200 USD