Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 8:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Director, Sales jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Sales? As the Director, Sales, you will play a key role in identifying, pitching and securing visibility for the label's artists and repertoire across streaming partners. You will foster strong relationships with editorial and label relations teams at streaming partners and collaborate and strategize with multiple label departments to grow the streams and awareness of the label's artists and releases.
What you'll do:
• Foster mutually beneficial relationships with editorial and label relations teams at streaming partners to maximize exposure for new and top performing releases.
• Use data and your knowledge of multiple genres of music to identify relevant opportunities for label priorities and craft compelling pitches for artists and releases to excite and engage partners.
• Assess and recap DSP visibility and campaigns to share with senior management and the other teams of the label.
• Collaborate across departments to develop and execute creative on and off-platform ideas to grow the streams and awareness of artists and releases.
• Oversee and communicate the label release schedule, priority grids and advance listening links.
Who you are:
• You have music industry experience (at least seven years in streaming/editorial/playlisting field).
• You have strong, existing relationships with key streaming partners, and an excellent understanding and knowledge of their playlists and marketing programs.
• You are able to assess the performance and potential of songs based on streaming data.
• You are excellent at presenting and have a positive attitude.
• You are highly organized, have a committed work ethic, and able to balance priorities.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.