Director, Organization Success
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/9/2024 10:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Director, Organization Success jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Organization Success postings
Full Time Job
You are an organizational design expert playing a pivotal role in driving organizational transformation and ensuring the successful execution of change initiatives in Sony Music. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Organizational Success, this position is responsible for identifying, leading, and overseeing organizational design projects globally to help us realize our ambition of becoming the artist's most friendly company in the industry
What you'll do:
• Collaborate closely with leadership to identify opportunities to align the organization to its strategic ambition and help bring SME closer to its vision for the next 5 years
• Identify organizational change opportunities and determine the effort and impact of these proposed changes on individuals, teams, and SME, actively working to initiate these projects.
• Bring in best in class organizational design and change management knowledge to lead organizational design initiatives, including, but not limited to assessing and redesigning organizational structures, processes, technology, and governance to support the desired changes, constantly scanning the external market to stay relevant and up to date.
• Provide project management to support the execution of the proposed changes, including defining the necessary governance routines and developing and implementing key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of organizational design changes
• Develop and execute comprehensive change management strategies for major organizational initiatives, Identify and assess key stakeholders, their needs, and their influence on change initiatives, as well as developing and implementing tailored communication and engagement strategies to ensure the support and commitment of key stakeholders through change impact assessments and other relevant tools
• Contribute to upskill the People Experience team and Business leaders on change management and the importance of organizational design in meeting SME's strategy and goals
• Actively participate in expanding the change management and organizational design framework used by SME to drive change initiatives
Who you are:
• Proven experience in leading organizational design and change initiatives in complex organizations, ideally in the creative business.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to assess complex situations and develop strategic solutions.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to engage, influence, and build relationships with diverse stakeholder groups.
• An innovative mindset and a focus on continuous improvement and learning.
• Project management skills and the ability to drive projects to successful completion.
• Consulting experience is a must, with proven ability to deliver lasting change
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$142,000 — $152,000 USD