Director Of Tours, Ceremony Of Roses
Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/16/2023 7:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Director Of Tours, Ceremony Of Roses jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director Of Tours, Ceremony Of Roses postings
Full Time Job
The role of the Director of Tours will be to manage Tour / Live Event Merchandising activities for a portion of the artists on the Ceremony of Roses client roster. This will include budgeting, forecasting sales, projecting product needs and maintaining inventories on the road and in warehouses, hiring and training road staff, working with artist touring management to coordinate road logistics, working with freight carriers to traffic merchandise from vendors/printers to road and back, managing sales in atVenu.
The role will also include managing interdepartmental components such as working with creative team to develop product lines, working with finance team to provide sales data and expense data, working with production team to plan for and order products, working with international COR offices and foreign partners to coordinate and plan international touring activities.
What you'll do:
• Plan for tour merchandise sales by projecting sales, working with production team to produce product, organize road logistics and staff.
• Maintain up to date inventory on the road, in the warehouse and various vendor locations
• Coordinate and track shipments of merchandise to tour locations.
• Advance tours with venues and local concession companies.
• Enter products, set up and project tours on atVenu.
• Work with Finance Dept to reconcile sales and venue collections.
Who you are:
• 2-4 years working in the music merchandising.
• An excellent communicator and collaborator who works well with team members, partners, and senior management.
• You have a strategic mindset and can work with large data to inform and plan business decision.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in developing new and innovative ways to handle tour merchandise sales.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching.
• We invest in your professional growth & development.
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage.
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more.
• An investment in your learning & development.
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $80k to $110k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.